Thursday 3 January 2013

Review: Earth Safe Hand and Body Lotion

The holiday season provided many new natural beauty goodies, now its time to review! To begin; Earth Safe Hand and Body Lotion in Fresh Water.
  • Paraben Free
  • Biodegradable
  • Not tested on animals
  • Made in Canada
  • Product absorbs quickly and does not leave a greasy residue
  • Effective packaging (bonus: its recyclable) 
  • Has a clean fresh scent
I received this product as a gift and had not encountered this brand before, after using this lotion I will not only be re-purchasing, but I will be looking to try their other products. Looking at the ingredient list, there is nothing I can't pronounce and not one ingredient I object to. Its plant-derived formula, great scent, and my skin results thus far leave me with no qualms about using the product several times a day. 



More christmas product reviews to follow... 

No comments:

Post a Comment